Dress in costume, decorate your car and join the fun at our Harvest Party! We are so excited to offer a church-wide event and would love for you to join us. Trunk-or-Treat provides a safe and fun way for everyone to enjoy Halloween. Each person can enjoy trick-or-treating by going from trunk to trunk to receive pre-packaged candy from costumed car owners. Invite your family and friends to join you. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Car owners must complete the attached form to participate. Only those who have properly registered their vehicles will be allowed to participate at this event.
· Each entry must supply their own pre-packaged candy for a minimum of 150 kids
· No fee will be charged for each registered trunk
· Registered vehicles may arrive at Dayspring for check-in beginning at 1:45PM. All trunks must be decorated and staffed by 2:45PM. Trunks arriving after 2:45PM will not be able to participate. The event begins at 3:00 p.m. Registered vehicles must stay at the event until the event ends at 6:00PM. For safety purposes, vehicles will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until the event is over
· Registered vehicles will be provided an authorized trunk number. This number will be associated with the vehicles assigned spot
· All registered vehicles will be assigned one parking space unless a request is made for an extra spot
· Electricity will not be available for decorating your vehicle
· At least two people over the age of 16 need to be stationed at the vehicle at all times
· All registered vehicles are responsible for cleaning up their assigned parking area
· The application deadline is Sunday, October 21 and can be turned in at the Connection Center
· Please be considerate of the theme of your vehicle as this is a family event (any questions or concerns can be submitted to the office)